Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Back to My Life

It's always good to have some sort of routine.

I've been off mine the last few days and it was a bit difficult to get back on it.

Since my last physical, I've been trying to lose weight and tone up a bit. So my wife and I joined the Y. She doesn't go much, but I'm usually there six days a week. I guess that makes up for her.

I lift weights four nights a week with 30-40 minutes of cardio activity, and then I do cardio only for an hour or so two nights a week. One day a week is completely off for rest (recovery?).

I'm also on the Suzanne Somers diet with my wife. I've lost about 25+ pounds since starting all this not so long ago.

This weekend I cheated on my diet and it felt so good that I had absolutely no trouble doing it again yesterday. I also skipped my workout.

Boy, did I ever feel it tonight!

I don't think I'll be skipping anytime soon again, let me tell you!

Routines are good and they have a purpose. I think I'll stick to mine a bit closer in the future.

See you later....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... I hear that, Daddy. I need to go down to the gym myself. Glad to see you're joining the blogging revolution. Don't let it consume too much of your time. :-P

-Wen

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home