Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Friday, February 25, 2005

Busy, busy, busy....

Been too busy to post lately. Here's a bunch of little stuff that's happened recently.

Had the job interview - didn't get it, but it's not done yet. I was the last person to interview. No one was qualified. There's a federal program that I fall under that could save them up to 50% on my salary for up to 6 months if they change their minds and decide to train one of their prospects. That could move me to the top of the list.

Been busy at work for a change. I've been helping out in the EMC (a customer) assembly room doing inspections. They are real busy. Beats solitaire and job searching.

My lovely wife (in case she reads this) and I had our 26th wedding anniversary last night. We went out to eat at a place with REAL tablecloths. Then we made an abbreviated trip to the beach. Brrrr! It looked pretty good from INSIDE the car, too!

Did 20 minutes of intense cardio workout tonight. Then went in the weight room to try to buff up. Tonight was SUPPOSED to be arms, shoulders, back and chest, but I was so fried from the cardio workout that I forgot and did legs instead. Ooops! Oh well, I'll do the others tomorrow....I punished myself by going back and doing 20 more minutes of VERY intense cardio. That'll teach me!

Take it real easy and I'll see you around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home