Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Contacts - A few Days Later....

I'm still waiting for my "right" prescription to come in. It's been 4 days already!

Still wearing a "temp" set that's not quite my right prescription.

With all the bouncing around from second shift to a split day/2nd shift to a day shift, I hardly have time to wear them.

It still takes some time to put them in. I was shown the "official" way at the eye doctor's. It worked well with the huge magnifying mirror they had. I'm kinda finding my own way for now.

I accidentally got one caught in the threads of the screw on lid of the over night case. Didn't do it much good. In a few days, a nice tear appeared. Don't try to put a torn contact lens in your eye! It's uncomfortable, to say the least.

The really good thing about that is my eye care center replaced the lens free. Wow!

Gotta go for now.

Hoping the new lenses come in REAL SOON NOW. Hope the prescription is right, too!

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home