Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Job Anyone, Part 2

Well, I had my job interview today. I almost hope they were as unimpressed with me as I was with them.

I felt pretty indifferent about it right after the interview, but then I went to the gym and worked out.

Working out can be pretty mindless (no brain, no pain??) so your mind wanders to all sort of stuff. I've been back to Germany and Japan, seen my girls born again and so much more, all in the space of a two hour workout.

So I thought a lot about the interview today. To be honest, if they called right now and offered me the job at my price, I'm not sure I'd say yes. ....or no....

Hope I figure it out real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home