Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Contacts - 11 Days and Counting....

I got my 2nd evaluation set of contact lenses last Wednesday.

Everything is still a bit of a blur at about 10 feet and farther away. Left eye sees better at a distance, right eye sees better close up. The difference isn't that much between my left and right eye, just enough to be a bit maddening.

I must admit I do see a bit better each day as my brain gets used to the way the contact lenses work. They work differently from glasses.

In my opinion, I need equal vision in both eyes. I need clearer distant vision, as well as a bit more close vision. The close vision is nearly there.

Next appointment is August 1st.

See you (I hope!) later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home