Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Homeward Bound!

My wife will be home Tuesday!

It will be very good to see her again.

Random thoughts:

Had lunch with my wife and daughter (from Chicago), my two sisters-in-law and my mother-in-law.

We ate at Vinney T's in Shrewsbury, MA. And yes, kiddies, left overs are in the fridge!

It was really, really good to see my daughter. It's too bad my oldest daughter had to work and couldn't go....

My grandsons love me better. My wife will have to understand.

Easter practice went well tonight. I messed up a bit, but it will be better Tuesday for our dress rehearsal.

Joined the choir (officially) tonight. God help 'em!

That's all for now, kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home