Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sunday At Last!

Sunday has arrived! Boredom be gone!

As I write this I am listening (and worshipping!) to K-Love internet radio. If you haven't tried this, you can find it at this link.

We got almost no more snow last night, only about an inch (a blizzard by Oklahoma standards). They aren't predicting any more soon, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a storm suddenly arrive on Tuesday. We've gotten hammered the last two Tuesdays, that's the night the small group meets that my wife and I attend.

And speaking of my wife, I MISS HER! Clear enough?

Hope everybody who reads this has/had a great Sunday!

Bye for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home