Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Off to Amish Country!

Look out country, here they come!

My wife has always had "itchy" feet. I guess it's from our Air Force days. When her feet itch, she has to go! Don't get in her way!

My wife and her sister are leaving Connecticut today and are heading to Pennsylvania Amish country to play tourist.

I sincerely hope my wife is not planning on converting, it sounds like "real" work to me.

We hope to hook up Sunday sometime. Our daughter from Chicago will be in the New England area and we hope to have even a brief chance to see her.

I will have to try to work this all around church and play practice somehow.

See you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home