Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Friday, March 04, 2005

Thirty Shekels of Silver....

from Leviticus 27:1-4

The LORD said to Moses, "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'If anyone makes a special vow to dedicate persons to the LORD by giving equivalent values, set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and sixty at fifty shekels of silver, according to the sanctuary shekel; and if it is a female, set her value at thirty shekels.'"

...and will I let my wife forget this?? Naw!

Seriously though, let me say that my wife is, aside from my salvation in Christ, the absolute best thing that ever happened to me. She is my most valuable friend and I love her with all my heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home