Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Cantata

It is finished. Three performances done.

People came, people made life-changing decisions. People were changed forever.

The Easter Cantata finished tonight at our church. I was blessed to be a part of it. I got to meet a bunch of people who love the Lord. I wish everyone could see the dedication and commitment these people had to serving God and you. Awesome!

We went through some hard times and our families went through some hard times. I'm convinced this is due to our involvement with the Cantata. But everyone held on to the task at hand and saw it through to the end.

We served our Lord.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home