Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Tough Times - We're Outta Here!

My wife and I are out of gas. Too many demands on our time, emotions, sanity.

We have both been through the wringer the last several months.

Drained. Done in. Deflated.

While she was gone this last time, I had some very emotionally draining things going on here. I think I might have nearly wore out some welcomes.

My bride returned and it was great - for about a day and a half. Then she ran out of gas herself.

I'm about to get laid off here real soon now. I will have a bit of severance coming. I talked it over with her. Sometime between now and the end of next month we're going to bug out of here and go find us a bed and breakfast somewhere for a few days.

Rest. Recharge. Relax.

That sounds too good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home