Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Job Anyone?, Part 7

Lousy weather today, yet in spite of it, most of the 22 companies that were supposed to come to our job fair showed up.


Eighty percent of the companies were only hiring entry-level positions at about half what I make.

I threw my resume at anyone that would have it, including a few of the "entry-level" companies. Who knows what the future will hold?

I told my wife that I don't do windows, but hey, next week I may do windows.

One semi-promising lead, but they won't be hiring before next summer (providing we get summer this year).

I thank God daily for my wife and my brothers and sisters in Christ who give me hope through all of this!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there :-)

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home