Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Monday, March 28, 2005

My Kingdom for One More Line (sorry Bill!)

My wife is on the road again. Maybe I could get her a job doing this "on the road" thing....

My time is being occupied with helping (in a very small way) prepare for a skit for next Sunday's church service. Had a meeting with the director and probable "Mom" character tonight to "flesh out" some parts, add some more dialog, etc.

Thursday will be the practice. That will be interesting.

By the way, Miss Director, did I mention that I cannot even memorize my own phone number (in case you happen to read this)?

Just kidding!

Good night all! Work comes early in the AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home