Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Monday, April 25, 2005

Almost There.....

The company I've been interviewing with made an offer today. I accepted.

Now all I have to do is pass a drug test (no problem) and a color vision test (maybe a problem). I failed this same test for the Air Force and passed it (after many minutes of looking at those dots) for my last job.

Of note:

I lost a critical hard drive last night. It just quit reading itself almost as quickly as you are reading this. Fortunately most the data was backed up. But I did lose some very recent pictures of our trip to Vermont and Yankee Stadium. Bummer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home