Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Random Thoughts

Work is nearly complete for most of the employees at Sanmina-SCI Westbrook. Tomorrow will be their last day.

The company will let us leave at noon, but pay us for the full day. Maybe there is such a thing as a free lunch.....

I shall take my camera tomorrow. Too many faces to remember.

The lunch truck comes every day. An older gentleman runs it. I don't usually eat from the truck, I take my own lunch in. But my wife is out of town (I'm married, really!) and I was lazy, so I ordered off the truck....in German. "Zwei hund, bitte!" The look he gave me was really quite incredible. I could tell he wasn't sure if he'd not heard me right or if I was speaking some unknown strange tongue or what. I'm bad.

I took another woman out to supper tonight. I had not been out on a date with my oldest daughter in too long. We had a lot of laughs. It was good.

Well, enough randomness for one night. Maybe next time I'll get into memories of growing up and really bore you.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home