Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Friday, March 11, 2005

The Hermit


The Hermit
Originally uploaded by carney1979.
And so here I am yet again.

My dear wife and her sister have gone out of town for an undetermined amount of time.

I don't do much when she's gone. Just putter around the house, workout, play with the computer, etc.

Sunday's and Tuesdays are my high points of the week. On Sunday there's church and Easter practice and small group on Tuesday. I am glad I am involved in that. Lots of really neat people at our church.

Keep watching this spot. I'll be back real soon.

Me

P.S. Note of thanks for the prayers to the small group I attend. No surgery for my knees. Just physical therapy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home