Finding David

20 years in USAF, retired in 1993. Currently employed and well on my way to being independently out of debt....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Sanford, Maine, United States

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Snow, Snow Everywhere!

I have a benefit being from Oklahoma. The snow isn't completely trying yet, but it is starting to wear on me a bit.

I was scheduled to work today, as well as the remaining Saturdays until "The Day" (March 31st plant shut down). Yesterday they cancelled today's work due to the coming storm. I could have gone to a Men's meeting at church this morning but because I had originally been scheduled to work I just forgot.

So, it's shovel snow and off to the gym. Maybe go see my grandsons. I hear the oldest is getting to be quite the dancer. He's only four so it should be quite cute.

See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home